Be Our Guest vs Todd English's Bluezoo

• Be Our Guest

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Todd English's Bluezoo

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

TreAntDeu

Mouseketeer
Which one is a better overall experience for dinner right now?

We are a group of 4 young adults, 3 of whom did Be Our Guest with its old menu awhile back and none of us have never done Bluezoo. These were the 2 places the member of our party who has never been to either mentioned.

Since I have limited experience with both, I thought id leave it up to everyone here.

We all are very adventurous. So no menu issues to worry about.

We have Be Our Guest booked currently cause I figured it would be easier to switch to Bluezoo at a later date.

We are also doing Hoop Dee Doo, Kona Cafe(Breakfast), Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Sebastian's Bistro, Teppan Edo, Tusker House(Breakfast), 1900 Park Fair(breakfast), and Cinderella's Royal Table this trip.

I'd say do both but do BOG for QS lunch. Its less expensive, good menu, and you still get to eat at Beast's castle.
Do Todd's for dinner (never been and to be honest I've never heard of it and had to look it up to see its at the Dolphin lol but I figured I'd chime in with my thoughts)

Never eaten at BOG so opinion-less.

Ate at bluezoo for the first time Christmas Day 2018. Greatly anticipated, greatly disappointed.
Basically, the problems revolved around the service not the food made in the kitchen. I'll return there someday I suppose but I need a rest from thinking about the fresh Hades of my first visit.

I guess if I was required to make a choice at this point I'd choose a BOG dinner.

Once an excellent restaurant with great food. The other is a theme park restaurant trying to pretend it’s gourmet dining.

You’re basically comparing two totally different experiences. But personally I picked blue zoo over anything inside a Disney park.

And do you enjoy eating with screaming children. Because your chances of a screaming child experience increased dramatically at be our guest

The only way we'll return to BOG is if someone just absolutely has to experience the decor/theming of the venue. Surely the other choice is superior.:)

Not even close. BlueZoo is an extremely good Seafood retaurant, better than Flying Fish IMO.
Haven't tried the new menu at BoG yet. But, I see no way it can come close to BlueZoo.
If you are adventurous for food, BlueZoo id definitely the way to go. Much more relaxed atmosphere as well.

Once an excellent restaurant with great food. The other is a theme park restaurant trying to pretend it’s gourmet dining.

You’re basically comparing two totally different experiences. But personally I picked blue zoo over anything inside a Disney park.

And do you enjoy eating with screaming children. Because your chances of a screaming child experience increased dramatically at be our guest

There is no comparison between BOG and Blue Zoo. . .go with Blue!

Not even close. BlueZoo is an extremely good Seafood retaurant, better than Flying Fish IMO.
Haven't tried the new menu at BoG yet. But, I see no way it can come close to BlueZoo.
If you are adventurous for food, BlueZoo id definitely the way to go. Much more relaxed atmosphere as well.

Ditto!

Bluezoo was fabulous. It's a dreamy, subtle, under the sea environment and the food was delicious. I've also been to the Todd English in Vegas and the quality of food was the same at both. I also like that at Bluezoo your so close to the Boardwalk that you can stop for after dinner drinks and music at a few locations.

Bluezoo is one of the best restaurants on Disney property and one of very few places I’d consider eating at if it were in my hometown. It’s excellen. Be Our Guest is poor-to-mediocre theme park food wrapped in a pretty package. To me, there’s no contest.

So we ate at BlueZoo on an adults trip in 2018. The service was excellent but the food was just good. I live outside of Washington, DC, so my opinion may be jaded but the food was just good and the atmosphere okay. BOG is a nice restaurant, and if you are paying OOP it is not inexpensive but okay. If you are on DDP I can’t say as we don’t do DDP. I recommend looking at the menus and price points if atmosphere is not important. If atmosphere/adult time is important, then I would do BlueZoo.

Without question, Bluezoo. It’s one of our favorites and a must-do every time. You’re right, it does tend to be easier to get reservations there (they also take reservations through OpenTable) and there’s a pretty sizable lounge area with its own menu or can order off full menu. Service is top notch and the food has always been great. They have some cool and unique cocktails as well. As long as the menu looks appealing, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!

There is not a Disney owned restaurant that I've eaten at (I have not dined at V&A) that I would rate ahead of any of the three Swan/Dolphin "headliner" restaurants as far as food quality and service goes. There simply is no comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!