Be Our Guest pre-order... should I do it?

FWphanatic

Earning My Ears
This will be the first time my party of 10 will be eating lunch at BOG. Should we pre-order? I have heard mixed reviews.

We have pre-ordered lunch at BoG twice. Worked perfectly both times, and we saved time by not having to order at the kiosks. Not sure what the other "bad" reviews are, but it worked fine for us.

Yes, it worked great for us and was a big timesaver. My cousin also used it with her party of 7 and they said it was the best Disney advice they got!

We saved a ton of time by pre-ordering. The lines to order at the kiosks we’re backed up into the lobby when we were there. We just walked right past them and were seated immediately. I highly recommend it!

Just be aware that if you have an ADR, the person who made the ADR has to order for and pay for everyone. So if some of you are on a separate dining plan, you cannot do it. Otherwise the person who orders has to pay for everything with the credit card they have on file in the app.

You cannot place separate orders under one ADR

I definitely would, especially with a large group. We have done pre-order multiple times and it worked well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!