Be Our Guest PPO breakfast

So an update on our trip. We had a PPO breakfast on a Sunday (it was not an EMM day, but it was the Princess Marathon weekend, that's probably why). It was such a cluster trying to get to the park, we left super early and would have been there with plenty of time, but all the roads going to MK were closed due to the race. We were redirected 3 different times through Epcot but the directing CMs didn't really know where to tell us to go. We ended up finally getting into the park at 8:40, well past our 8:15 time (we drove around for over an hour). Apparently this was a major issue with everyone, because they still let us into Fantasyland and said they would honor our reservation. The main point of our PPO breakfast was to be early, so we ended up just going straight to the Mine train line at 8:45. They held everyone in the standby line til park opening. I still wanted to see inside BOG so we ended up going to the restaurant at 9:05 and they kept our res. That was a mistake! I ended up getting food poisoning (bad coffee creamer:crazy2::crazy2:) and spent the rest of the day with vomiting and stomach pains (sorry TMI). That was our first day and based on that, we probably should have just headed home! Haha. Thankfully, the rest of the week went well, but I did end up cancelling our BOG dinner at the end of the week......no one wanted to go back:)

Thank you everyone for the tips. Even though it didn't go smoothly, it was all very helpful!!

Just snagged an 8:15AM BOG for this Thursday (9AM opening). Can anyone recommend when we should arrive at the park entrance and then when to head to the 7DMT entrance? I didn't know if they were still letting people into Main Street at 8AM and if that would affect our breakfast entrance and force a pre-8AM arrival.

Here's what we did. We got through security around 7:15 and headed to the far left tap stile where a CM checks whether you have a PPO, EMM or other tour; there was already a line of people ahead of us. At 7:45, we were allowed to enter the hub and were given walking instructions to Fantasyland. At the hub checkpoint, another CM checked again whether we had a PPO at BOG and allowed us to enter Fantasyland. We had preordered (highly recommend this!) and were first in line in the preorder line at BOG. There is a second line for those who haven't preordered and it takes longer. Just before 8:00, they allowed us to enter BOG, pay at the cashier and find a seat. We also had a 8:15 ADR and they didn't make us wait until the 8:00 ADRs arrived and were seated: it was first come, first served. Since we were among the first to enter BOG, we had our choice of where to be seated and sat in the West Wing (very unusual place!). Our food arrived around 8:10 and we were finished around 8:40. We headed to the SDMT line and were walked over to the standby line around 8:55 (however, it was an EMM day when we visited, and you may be allowed to ride sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter