Be Our Guest PPO breakfast

DSMama

Earning My Ears
I have a PPO breakfast ADR at BOG for 8:35 on a Sunday (from what I can see no EMM or EMH). Is this time still worth it to have "early" access to Fantasyland? I have 2 teens and a 2 yr old (almost 3, she is tall enough to ride Mine Train). We aren't typically early risers, but if its worth it, we will make it work:) We have plans later in the day at another park but not until early afternoon.

Get there earlier if you can. They usually let all PPOs in at the same time. Get there at 8 if you can so you can try to be seated early and get out early for SDMT.

I have a PPO breakfast ADR at BOG for 8:35 on a Sunday (from what I can see no EMM or EMH). Is this time still worth it to have "early" access to Fantasyland? I have 2 teens and a 2 yr old (almost 3, she is tall enough to ride Mine Train). We aren't typically early risers, but if its worth it, we will make it work:) We have plans later in the day at another park but not until early afternoon.

Be through security and at the gates by 7:45. They'll let you in and on your way to BoG. Preorder your meal and you'll be finished that much quicker to get out and head towards 7DMT.

We had BOG reservations at 8:05 and 8:15 for our vacation last week. We didn’t show up until 8:30 each time. Worth it. We didn’t seven dwarves on Monday. Got in one ride before park open. Peter Pan on Thursday. One ride in right at 9. 10th in line. Totally worth it to avoid using fast pass. Show up around 8:30 if you don’t want to eat. Or as early as 8:00 if you do want to eat. I don’t think they are really strict about reservation timing for BOG breakfast because it’s seat yourself and al la carte.

We had BOG reservations at 8:05 and 8:15 for our vacation last week. We didn’t show up until 8:30 each time. Worth it. We didn’t seven dwarves on Monday. Got in one ride before park open. Peter Pan on Thursday. One ride in right at 9. 10th in line. Totally worth it to avoid using fast pass. Show up around 8:30 if you don’t want to eat. Or as early as 8:00 if you do want to eat. I don’t think they are really strict about reservation timing for BOG breakfast because it’s seat yourself and al la carte.

That was one thing I was confused about. We aren't huge early morning breakfast eaters. I am fine on coffee until noon:) That said, is there a requirement of things you need to order to have the reservation there?

That was one thing I was confused about. We aren't huge early morning breakfast eaters. I am fine on coffee until noon:) That said, is there a requirement of things you need to order to have the reservation there?
No. We literally checked in, walked into the restaurant to look around and left. They will try to direct you to the ordering kiosks but there is no requirement. It can be a bit awkward but just say something like nothing on the menu is speaking to you.

Be through security and at the gates by 7:45. They'll let you in and on your way to BoG. Preorder your meal and you'll be finished that much quicker to get out and head towards 7DMT.

I was able to move up my reservation to 8:15. What time would you recommend arriving at the parking lot to get through security and at the main gate by 7:45? I have a toddler and a stroller.

I was able to move up my reservation to 8:15. What time would you recommend arriving at the parking lot to get through security and at the main gate by 7:45? I have a toddler and a stroller.

As long as it's not an EMH morning, everything should be running from the TTC to the park with no delays. I'd be arriving no later than 7:15.

No. We literally checked in, walked into the restaurant to look around and left. They will try to direct you to the ordering kiosks but there is no requirement. It can be a bit awkward but just say something like nothing on the menu is speaking to you.

Does Disney not charge you the $10 "no show" fee if you don't order anything for BOG?? We have a 8:05 reservation at the end of may but never considered not eating there to just get in the park.

Does Disney not charge you the $10 "no show" fee if you don't order anything for BOG?? We have a 8:05 reservation at the end of may but never considered not eating there to just get in the park.
They don't link your actual order to "no show" fee. All you have to do is check-in for your reservation, they hand you a menu and then you can walk inside (don't follow the line to order)... look around (it's pretty nice inside) and then walk out. They don't reserve tables and the food isn't made for you until you go to the order kiosk. That's what we did... twice. First time we got in line for 7DMT early and second time we go in line early for PP. Saved one FP each time.
Just make sure your reservation doesn't conflict with Early Morning Magic or the early rider trick won't work.

We had a PPO ADR at BOG last Tuesday, an EMM day, and were able to ride SDMT once before the RD crowds got in line.

So we also have a PPO at BOG, I do plan to eat there but honestly the kid menu looks more appetizing then the adult menu. Can I order off the kids menu? Or am I forced to eat the adult menu?

Sundays and Tuesdays are EMM mornings...always.
This. I booked PPO BOG for out 2 MK days (Sunday/Tuesday) and EMM was added to both days. It is my understanding that it shouldn’t be enough people to really affect crowds or a first thing ride on the Mine Train.

So we also have a PPO at BOG, I do plan to eat there but honestly the kid menu looks more appetizing then the adult menu. Can I order off the kids menu? Or am I forced to eat the adult menu?

I always order from the kids menu if not on the Dining Plan and have never had a problem. On my last solo trip (January ) I ordered the kids scrambled eggs and a Bellini :)

This. I booked PPO BOG for out 2 MK days (Sunday/Tuesday) and EMM was added to both days. It is my understanding that it shouldn’t be enough people to really affect crowds or a first thing ride on the Mine Train.

In January we were held in the standby queue until park opening on an EMM morning. I lined up around 8:40, we were walked through the line at 8:50. I was on the second train and by the time I’d ridden the rope drop crowds were arriving.

In January we were held in the standby queue until park opening on an EMM morning. I lined up around 8:40, we were walked through the line at 8:50. I was on the second train and by the time I’d ridden the rope drop crowds were arriving.
Thank Younformaharing your
Experience. We are hoping for something very similar in three weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter