Be Our Guest No reservations for dinner in July

Oh wow. I hope whatever is going on is fixed by December. It’s the one place my niece wants to have dinner at when we go. And I don’t know about this 2 credit thing...it’s good but not 2 credit good.

Any updates? I was hoping to book a PPO breakfast at BOG for the week of 8/19. My ADR day is in a couple of weeks.

FYI dinner reservations opened up about an hour ago through 7/26. Looks like still nothing after that.

At least something is happening anyway. I need early August, if anyone finds anything further, please post here! Thanks.

Andre

I got one last night (from UK) for 17th July at exactly the time I wanted. I have been trying every day but, to be honest, I had almost given up hope, Absolutely thrilled as it is a birthday present for DD :)

Either can I.But the OP said July Does this count???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 9.44.21 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 9.44.21 pm.png
    37 KB · Views: 19
At least something is happening anyway. I need early August, if anyone finds anything further, please post here!

I have a lunch booked for 8/5 but have checked everyday for dinner the week of 8/5-8/10 and nothing yet. I have TP reservation finder searching on that week and if it finds something that I can book, I'll post here.

Nothing later than this

It does seem to be opening up incrementally. This morning the latest that was showing any Dinner options at all was July 24, now it goes up to July 26. So hopefully more dates will be released over the next few days.

Andre

Still nothing showing for Dinner beyond 26 July, seems like those two extra days added after 24 July were a blip rather than a continuing daily process.

Andre

Just yesterday I made a 9pm ADR for July 6th. It was the last one for that day. The next day there was one available for 8:50pm. I'm glad I finally got a BOG ADR. And I was less than 180 days out of my trip. I was very surprised. Last night I dreamed of dining there lol.

For my August trip, until August 25th, dinner isn’t a drop down option. For the 25th and 26th, dinner is back as an option. A few days that week also have no availability for breakfast or lunch either. I wonder if they are shutting down the whole restaurant for 5 days.

Hoping I can get a dinner for the 25th or 26th!

For my August trip, until August 25th, dinner isn’t a drop down option. For the 25th and 26th, dinner is back as an option. A few days that week also have no availability for breakfast or lunch either. I wonder if they are shutting down the whole restaurant for 5 days.

Hoping I can get a dinner for the 25th or 26th!

Did you see any breakfasts early that week? We are there the 18-25 (morning) . I would prefer dinner (literally would take any night that opens) but if breakfast is what we get, breakfast we will take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter