Be Our Guest - No “Dinner” button available?

audrianna890

Even miracles take a little time...
I know my chances of snagging a BOG reservation in the under 180-day mark are slim to none, but I’ve been looking just to see and can’t look past 3 PM in February 2019. Even if it’s all booked, I still should be able to see it, right? Otherwise, how would they fill canceled ADRs? Any ideas?

Reservations aren't working for me for any date. Can't even list restaurants.

Are you hitting the button that says "Breakfast"? It should drop down a menu from there. I just tried is for several dates in February, and it pulled down every time.

I just checked on my app and I see what you mean. Only breakfast and lunch are showing up as choices. No idea why, but it’s not just you.

It’s SO weird. It just magically gave me dinner, but I swear it wasn’t there before .
♀️

So...in all seriousness... What do you think my chances of getting a dinner reservation are? Lol

I just checked on my app and I see what you mean. Only breakfast and lunch are showing up as choices. No idea why, but it’s not just you.

On the website it finally gave me dinner. But the app is still not showing it.

I know my chances of snagging a BOG reservation in the under 180-day mark are slim to none, but I’ve been looking just to see and can’t look past 3 PM in February 2019. Even if it’s all booked, I still should be able to see it, right? Otherwise, how would they fill canceled ADRs? Any ideas?

You actually have a good chance if you keep trying. Two years ago, I tried for a couple of weeks and this would have been around the 30-60 day mark and I was able to get a lunch one day and a pre-park opening breakfast. Take whatever you can get... for example, we were a party of 4 and at one point I have 2 at 12, 1 at 12:15 and 1 at 12:30. It all worked out - dont give up! I am not sure about dinner though, if this is what you are looking for/

I think your odds are good! I got shut out of BOG lunch at the 180+3 day mark at 6am but just got it tonight (4w2d in advance.) Sending you some pixie dust! :wizard:

I think your odds are good. I’ve seen BOG dinners pop up a few times (late January). I even grabbed an early supper one evening, but I’m hoping to find a lunch instead!

You can use the Touring Plans reservation finder(can set up a free account if you don't have one) to help you find one, and can also watch the February ADR Cancellation thread on the restaurant forum for anyone dropping one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter