Be Our Guest MNSSHP

racheal2468

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am booked for a night at the Halloween party October 1st and have a reservation for BoG at 9:10. I realize now this may make me miss the Halloween fireworks (at 10:15 last year). Should I try and move up my reservation, is so how far?

With a party only ticket you can enter the park at 4 pm. Definitely change time of reservation, if you can. Not only will you miss the fireworks, you'll miss a good part of the party.

I'd book for something around 4:30\5:00. I have always had to wait around 20 minutes past reservation time. If that is too early for you, I still would try for something before 7ish.

Thank you! This is kind of what I was leaning towards. Hopefully I can change my reservation as people cancel. How far is BoG from where the show should be displayed?

Thank you! This is kind of what I was leaning towards. Hopefully I can change my reservation as people cancel. How far is BoG from where the show should be displayed?

You have to go the long way around (not through the castle) close to fireworks time, so if you want to get to a spot in front of the castle to see the projections you've probably got a ~1/4mi or more walk through a thickening sea of people. If you just want to see the fireworks, you can see them from pretty much anywhere in the vicinity, including Fantasyland where Be Our Guest is, but it sounds like this year's show is bigger into the projections on the front of the castle (like Happily Ever After).

Don't forget to get to the front area of the castle early. There will be crowds. Also, last year the parade, fireworks and Hocus Pocus show in front of castle was shown like 1, 2, and 3. We never really moved from "our" spot.

If there are two parades that night, people always say later one is less crowded. However, we watched both and didn't notice much of a difference.

Tip: Don't hurry to get out of the park! Buses to Disney resorts will run up to two hours after park closing. Enjoy a ice cream or snack (better than standing in line for buses).

I'll make sure to leave enough time then! Thank you for the tip, I'm definitely going to squeeze as much time in the park after hours that I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!