Be Our Guest July 2018 Dinner Reservations Open

LoKiHB

Mouseketeer
Just booked for 7/19 @ 6:50 PM for 8 people. There were plenty of openings from 7/18-7/24

***Sorry if this is old news***

Just booked for 7/19 @ 6:50 PM for 8 people. There were plenty of openings from 7/18-7/24

***Sorry if this is old news***
That’s great. Too late for me. All my ADR’s are done. No room for it anymore. It really annoys me that I couldn’t get it at 6:10 am 180 days out when I booked my ADR’s. Whatever game Disney was playing isn’t funny.

That’s great. Too late for me. All my ADR’s are done. No room for it anymore. It really annoys me that I couldn’t get it at 6:10 am 180 days out when I booked my ADR’s. Whatever game Disney was playing isn’t funny.

Agree... Not fond of having to check 2-3 times a day. I had a TP alert set up, and it came through for me. The only reason this is important is because we're taking my Sister and her family. It's their first time, and Beauty & The Beast is her all time favorite Disney movie. (It's also my Birthday that night :rockband:)

Agree... Not fond of having to check 2-3 times a day. I had a TP alert set up, and it came through for me. The only reason this is important is because we're taking my Sister and her family. It's their first time, and Beauty & The Beast is her all time favorite Disney movie. (It's also my Birthday that night :rockband:)
I hope you enjoy every minute!

We made a lunch ADR at BOG, so we will be fine. It’s all good.

I was looking for early August dinner reservations at BOG, but don't see any openings for that yet. :worried:

I’ve worked out that it’s only booking until July 26th at the moment. I keep checking a couple of times a day. It’s the only ADR we couldn’t get and it’s bugging me now.

A friend of mine who is going the same time as me told me a CM told her they are not accepting Dinner ressies in August (the period of the 13-18 are the dates I can confirm)

Just tried booking for August 20th and was told no ressies are up for July and August for dinner. Obviously, July is now up. This really irritates me since it takes away our 180 + 10 day window.

What is TP alert?

I think I discovered the BOG summer booking fiasco. I discovered an advisory was put out to dining that there would be no dinner ressies at BOG starting July 1st since there was to be a restaurant refurbishment. Counter service for lunch and dinner would remain open. Obviously, the refurb is not going to start until the last week in July at the moment since much of July opened up. This might change also. Why can't they put out a message to guests about the closing dates so we don't have to waste our time sitting on this daily?

I tried to get reservations @ 6 months out to the minute...watching phone @ 6:58, 6:59, logged in @ 7:00am the day of. No dinner reservations available at all. I had even cleared my cache to make sure there was no hang up. Had app on cell phone trying & tried on desktop computer by 7:03am. I don't think that it's an availability issue. If the rumors that it's going to be 2 dining credits are what's stopping the reservations, I'm okay with the 2 credits....I just wish I could reserve it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter