Be Our Guest Dinner!!!???? Anyone...

Last night I managed to get BOG dinner in October on a night of MNSSHP! I am so excited! It's a 4:30 ADR on a night we have party tickets. I was sure we would not be eating dinner at BOG this trip, and if we did, it wouldn't be before MNSSHP! I had the TP reservation finder set up, but it didn't find the reservation. I did. I stalk for the reservations I want. LOL. I check multiple times a day (it only takes a second). Last night I found one! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw it. I almost couldn't believe it was real. I sat and stared at it until I came to my senses and quickly grabbed it. LOL.

The TP reservation finder is great. It has found several very hard to get reservations for me. But this time it was through my own persistence that I got the reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!