Be careful ordering magic band skins from Etsy

leeserw

Mouseketeer
I ordered 8 skins magic your and.com. After I ordered them I realized they were coming from the UK and might not make it in time so I looked for someone in the states. I found ShopEmilyG on Etsy. I emailed her ahead of time to make sure we would get them before our trip. She suggested that I have them shipped to the resort saying that since she’s in Orlando it would get there in 1-2 days. I ordered on the 3rd, got to our resort on the 7th but they weren’t there. I messaged her and she said she mailed them on the 5th. I stayed in contact with her the entire week. The tracking shows the post office received them on the 9th. They arrived at the resort on the 11th. We left on the 12th. She said it was a post office error and the tracking was wrong. I cannot imagine the post office holding a package for 5 days then deciding to mail it. She ended up not responding to my messages. I was very polite and assumed she would give a refund but she just quit responding. I have never left a bad review before but this blew my mind. Thankfully the ones I ordered from the UK arrived in Texas before we left for Disney. It took less time for skins to get from the UK to Texas than from Orlando to Orlando. 🙄 I’m attaching the tracking history.

Attachments

• 4D6AF746-5488-4735-B265-4BA02CE32C20.png
    4D6AF746-5488-4735-B265-4BA02CE32C20.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 753CAACD-29DA-4491-A7BD-01FB79DAC294.png
    753CAACD-29DA-4491-A7BD-01FB79DAC294.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 9
I’ve found the Post Office’s tracking information to be wildly inaccurate many times. Simply do not trust what it says. I’ve had packages marked delivered that they’ll insist they delivered (usually claim it’s marked delivered with GPS), and then they magically show up 4-6 months later if ever. I’ve also had things get marked Received by Post Office a week after they were delivered. Their tracking is terrible. They are very bad at moving objects from point A to point B.

So while it looks like the Etsy seller is at fault, it could just be the Post Office’s incompetence. Although it’s likely Etsy in this case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts