BCV - What Room Type Did I Book?

SusieQ79

Mouseketeer
I booked our reservation months ago for a split stay between BCV and BLT. BLT notes that our view is Lake, but BCV doesn't note which room type we got, whether it's Standard View, etc. Where can I see that? I tried clicking on "Itinerary Details" and it's not listed there, either. Am I missing something?

I booked our reservation months ago for a split stay between BCV and BLT. BLT notes that our view is Lake, but BCV doesn't note which room type we got, whether it's Standard View, etc. Where can I see that? I tried clicking on "Itinerary Details" and it's not listed there, either. Am I missing something?

Sit tight and relax. Only one type of room @ BCV.

No view categories at BCV. Mainly because there are no preferred views to speak of.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

There are view REQUESTS you can make, but as others have said, no definite booking categories. When we've requested a view, we've always requested the woods. Most of the time that's gotten us in the right hand "jog" about 1/2 way down the hall, facing the woods inside the "U". However, a couple times we've faced the road, with some trees between us and the road. I think that next time, we'll request canal view, if we can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter