BCV - Studio - Room Request

I have never stayed in the BCV. Once off the elevator, is the walk to the lobby inside?
Which room example would be closest to the waking path to Epcot?

TIA

I have never stayed in the BCV. Once off the elevator, is the walk to the lobby inside?

TIA
You pretty much walk out the main door, turn left by the former smoking area before you get to the BC (and the Marketplace) and walk around the edge of the BC on the path to Epcot.

Closer to the parking lot means you walk a bit more down the hallway to get to the front door. You'll do a whole lot more walking once you get outside the resort. And you won't be in AC any more.

Once you get off the elevator at BCV ground level: You pass through a hallway area which sometimes has a cast member on duty at a desk. There is no BCV lobby, although there are rooms near the elevator where you can sit.

To get to BC lobby, you walk outside.

To get to Epcot, you walk outside and turn left before you get to BC building.

There is a BCV room map, but I don’t have a link to it on my phone.

You should be aware there are two elevator areas in BCV. The main bank of elevators is near the "lobby" area of the BCV building. There is a secondary, single elevator mid-building that exits directly to the Dunes Cove Pool area (parking lot end). You may wish to clarify the elevator(s) you wish to be near.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter