BCV studio question

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
This is random I know but last time we stayed in villa 305 which was a lock off and had near the front door a mirror/shelf type thing on wall which we loved for hanging hats on and I always did my makeup there. I don't believe those are in the dedicated studios but wanted to ask as I'd like that again. Thanks!!!

Last December, I stayed in a dedicated studio and, yes, it had a mirrored hat rack.

Yes, it's in every BCV studio. That's one of those little things that I love also. And I've stayed in #305 twice (of 13 stays).

Well our dedicated did not have that shelf or mirror...only the first floor studio had it. The two on the 5th floor did not (stayed in the same one twice)! Bur did remember and liked it when we had it...so noticed right away when we didn't. We always had dedicated, never part of a lock off.

Well our dedicated did not have that shelf or mirror...only the first floor studio had it. The two on the 5th floor did not (stayed in the same one twice)! Bur did remember and liked it when we had it...so noticed right away when we didn't. We always had dedicated, never part of a lock off.

Ahhh good to know. Will probably request lock off then just to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter