BCV - Room Assignment Recourse

I have no tips to offer... I stay in hotels weekly for work. The only noise that bothers me is elevator engine noise. I think cause it is not constant and involves random knocking... it tends to wake you as soon as you fall asleep! I had a room that was connected to the elevator (at a regular hotel - not Disney) and got moved STAT!

On the bright side, I've stayed at Beach Club many times and have never been assigned that room, so hopefully you won't be subjected to it again.

I am a BCV owner. Over the years I have requested things like highest floor, and pool view. I have to say most times I've had those requests accommodated.
One experience that may interest you - I received my room assignment text after on line check in. I wasn't on property yet. I looked up the room location - can't remember whose site but it was listed as handicapped, next to elevator. I have had a similar room before, didn't love it. I called. I was very polite. I asked if it was possible to change it. The gentleman checked, and was able to move me. He actually gave me one of the rooms with the large "pie slice" balcony overlooking the pool. It was super.
So my advice, when you get your room assignment, before you enter, check the location and call or go to the desk. Be kind, be prepared with grace for them to say no, and be thankful if they can accommodate.
Enjoy your trip!

I am a BCV owner. Over the years I have requested things like highest floor, and pool view. I have to say most times I've had those requests accommodated.
One experience that may interest you - I received my room assignment text after on line check in. I wasn't on property yet. I looked up the room location - can't remember whose site but it was listed as handicapped, next to elevator. I have had a similar room before, didn't love it. I called. I was very polite. I asked if it was possible to change it. The gentleman checked, and was able to move me. He actually gave me one of the rooms with the large "pie slice" balcony overlooking the pool. It was super.
So my advice, when you get your room assignment, before you enter, check the location and call or go to the desk. Be kind, be prepared with grace for them to say no, and be thankful if they can accommodate.
Enjoy your trip!

That's what I did. And since I never went to the room, there was no thought of charging me for the room change. But I didn't get a room with a large balcony-got a small balcony, but a great view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter