BCV pull-out question

SylviaL

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the BCV next month with BIL and family in a 2BR. DH and I are planning on taking the room with the 2 queens so each of us can share a bed with one of our sons - DS2 and DS4. That leaves the master for DH's brother, his wife and their 2 sons - 3 and 3 months. I had thought that would work out b/c the baby could sleep in the crib (or the pack n play in the closet) and the 3 yr old in the king bed between them. I just found out that the baby sleeps in bed with the parents b/c mom is breastfeeding and is just too tired to get up to feed the baby so she just rolls over. So, she asks if it's possible to remove the mattress from the pull-out in the living room to put on the floor in the master bedroom for their 3 yr old to sleep on. Has anyone done this?

We're all flying so it would be too hard to bring a sleeping bag since we each have 2 kids. Thanks.

How about you and husband in the king sized bed. BIL and SIL in the second bedroom. Then put the three kids (2, 3 and 4) together on the sleeper sofa in the living room. Cousins having fun together. :Pinkbounc

That way you don't have to give up the best bed in the place.

Did you get the dedicated two bedroom with the two queen sized beds? Otherwise, you'll get one queen bed with one double sleeper sofa.

If you have the newer sleeper sofa, it's hard to take the mattress off the bed since it is memory foam, instead of inner spring. If you take it off, you won't have much of a sofa to sit on. They could use the cushions off the sofa, though, to make a bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter