Bcv online check in options

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
I messed up and completed online check in, only to find I missed the room requests. I went back in to add them but just get a blank select field with no ability to choose anything or manually type. Are there usually drop downs?

Wanted to put high floor, large balcony (like every other person). Think it matters at all - doesn’t seem like room requests typically come though....

Thanks,

Online check in at all resorts is screwed up, no options. Might actually be deliberate at this point, given what rubbish they were prior.

I had success last fewe years using chat option for member services
Other wise just call up and make request over the phone

For my upcoming stay in April, online check in was already completed when I linked the res to MDE. I thought that was really weird so I called and was just given a half-hearted explanation, then I asked for my requests to be noted in the system. I have avoided online check-in in the past because I feel like it’s more difficult to change room locations upon arrival. I don’t know what’s up with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter