BCV Occupancy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
Just wondering what is the occupancy in a studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom? I know that a 1 bedroom sleeps 4 but will they let 3 adults and 2 children ages 5 in the room? what about a studio will they let the same amount of people in there. We really don't need a 2 bedroom that would be too much room. We stayed in a studio when the kids were just turning 4 it was me my Dh and DD who was 19 she slept in the bed with the kids. and the studio was perfect not too much room at all.

Just wondering what is the occupancy in a studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom? I know that a 1 bedroom sleeps 4 but will they let 3 adults and 2 children ages 5 in the room? what about a studio will they let the same amount of people in there. We really don't need a 2 bedroom that would be too much room. We stayed in a studio when the kids were just turning 4 it was me my Dh and DD who was 19 she slept in the bed with the kids. and the studio was perfect not too much room at all.

For 3 adults and 2 children age 5, at BCV you will need a combination of two rooms (studio + studio or 1 bedroom + studio) or a 2 bedroom unit.

Only AKV and BLT allow five in a one bedroom.

All DVC studios sleep 4, plus an infant under age 3.

One bedroom units at OKW, AKV (except Value class rooms, 4 is strictly enforced) and BLT have an additional sleeper chair, so they sleep 5. DVC unofficially allows 5 in most other resorts but will not provide additional bedding or towels.

As occupancy is a hot topic here, it is limited to this thread where you may continue the discussion if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts