BCV in October??

disney1474

DIS Veteran
What are my chances of getting a 1 BR at BCV in October?? Chances better with a studio??
i know the food and wine festival is during October but was wondering if I have a chance.

Call the first day of your 7 month window. It can be possible.
We got a studio at BCV this year in Oct at 7 months.

I think you have a decent chance of getting into BCV, especially if you remain flexible. In 2010, some friends had to wait list for a studio at BCV in early October, but the wait list came through fairly quickly.

I think Aulani will also have a positive impact on your chances of getting into BCV at the 7-month window. I think there will be a large number of members trying to use their points at Aulani, which should lessen demand at the WDW resorts.

Good luck in getting what you want.

I agree, being flexible is important. If one week/weekend isn't available, try for another time during the month.
Sorry, I didn't check on 1 bedrooms for our reservation.

What are my chances of getting a 1 BR at BCV in October?? Chances better with a studio??
i know the food and wine festival is during October but was wondering if I have a chance.

I was wondering the same thing. So far, mine is scheduled to be a solo trip, so I reserved a studio at 11 months. But like in previous years, DH might be able to join me for a few days but he won't know for a few more months. In the past, when that happened, I just kept the studio. However, if possible, I'd like to treat us to a 1 BR. So that's why I was wondering about getting a 1 BR at 7 months. I figured that since both 1 BRs and studios have a maximum occupancy of 4, more people might reserve studios foor the lower points (I hope, I hope).

We were able to book a 2 br lockoff this past October at the 7 month mark......hope your able to book what you need at the 7 month mark

I think the studios fill up faster than the 1 br. I was able to get a 1 br the last week of October when I called 5 months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter