BCV - how comfortable is that pull out?

Moira222

Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!
I am debating about 5 possibilities for a trip in June. Renting DVC points for a studio or a 1 BR seems like the best deal but there's an 85% chance we will be sharing with another couple. I see that the BCV only have a bed & a pull out unless you rent the 2 BR.

If you've slept on one of the pull outs, what was your sleep like? how roomy was the bed? How big/tall are you? the guys are both over 6 ft, and while my friend is avg size, there is a lot more of me to love :lmao:.

we considered buying a self inflating air mattress but that seems very un-Disney.

Since we are not 100% sure if our friends are traveling with us, we can't be sure of splitting the cost of a 2 br, but also can't be sure of a fantasmic 40% off deal to rent a room with 2 queen beds.

thoughts?? thanks!

As an adult, I would not want to sleep on it. Two adults, not in this lifetime. Four adults in one studio, I'd rather pay for my own hotel room, even if the studio was free.

I am curious as well...I can tell you that my 72 year old Mom thinks the pull out at BWV is devine.

Hoping BCV is the same.

Do you truly have your heart set on BCV? I ask only because if you were to go with OKW, you could do a studio and it would have 2 queen size beds instead of a pull out. Just a thought for your situation. :)

In the studio, the sleeper sofa is a double sized sleeper sofa. In the one bedroom it is queen sized.

The sleeper sofa at BWV and BCV is more comfortable than the ones at SSR and OKW. The ones at BWV and BCV is more of a real mattress and the foot of the bed flips from the back of the couch. The cushions stay attached and support the foot of the bed. The one at SSR and OKW are a platform style with a thinner foam mattress.

We also find the one at BCV and BWV more comfortable.

As an adult, I would not want to sleep on it. Two adults, not in this lifetime. Four adults in one studio, I'd rather pay for my own hotel room, even if the studio was free.
That's a very frank answer...and rather what I was afraid of. Have you slept on one then?
I am curious as well...I can tell you that my 72 year old Mom thinks the pull out at BWV is devine.

Hoping BCV is the same.
Did she open it up to a bed or sleep in the couch?
Do you truly have your heart set on BCV? I ask only because if you were to go with OKW, you could do a studio and it would have 2 queen size beds instead of a pull out. Just a thought for your situation. :)
I read that OKW had 2 q sized beds but I really want to stay at beach or yacht clubs
In the studio, the sleeper sofa is a double sized sleeper sofa. In the one bedroom it is queen sized.

The sleeper sofa at BWV and BCV is more comfortable than the ones at SSR and OKW. The ones at BWV and BCV is more of a real mattress and the foot of the bed flips from the back of the couch. The cushions stay attached and support the foot of the bed. The one at SSR and OKW are a platform style with a thinner foam mattress.

We also find the one at BCV and BWV more comfortable.
Hmm your description is much more promising than the first (sorry on a mobile phone and can't scroll up)

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!