BC to POFQ?

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
If I wanted to go from the BCV to POFQ what is the quickest most direct way. A Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van is out because a member of our party will have an ECV as well.
TIA

Transfer at Epcot. Allow plenty of time.
That doesn't work, as there are no buses from BC to Epcot.

Take the boat or walk to DHS and transfer to a bus. Or, to avoid the slow boat and the longish walk from the DHS boat dock to the temporary bus depot, take a bus to MK & another to POFQ. The latter involves more distance, but still might be faster.

If you want to pay, there are a few Minnie Vans that can take an ecv. I think they can carry either 3 or 4 Guests in addition to the ecv rider. There have been reports of Disney providing a free 2nd car if there were too many in the party to fit in one of the accessible MV's. They must be requested by phone, not the Lyft app. Seek assistance at the Bell or Concierge desk. Availability may be limited.

We do have AP,s so we could walk/ scoot to the front of EP, but that is a long trip.
If we went to the BC bus stop and then took the first park bus ( which I guess is either AK or MK) which is closer to POFQ? Actually what park is closest to POFQ?

You can take the bus to Disney Springs, then transfer over to a bus to POFQ. When I'm waiting at YC or BC for a bus to the parks, there always seem to be very frequent buses to Disney Springs, carrying very light loads during daytime hours.

I would not recommend taking a bus from DHS, at this time, due to the longer pathway to the buses, currently in place, due to construction.

We do have AP,s so we could walk/ scoot to the front of EP, but that is a long trip.
If we went to the BC bus stop and then took the first park bus ( which I guess is either AK or MK) which is closer to POFQ? Actually what park is closest to POFQ?
In order of ascending travel distance (by my estimation):
  1. Epcot
  2. DHS
  3. MK
  4. DS
  5. DAK
I haven't taken a bus from MK to POFQ recently. If they're coming down World Dr. and using the new flyover, it should be a quick trip, with only 3 traffic signals, while there's often heavy traffic from DHS.

You can take the bus to Disney Springs, then transfer over to a bus to POFQ. When I'm waiting at YC or BC for a bus to the parks, there always seem to be very frequent buses to Disney Springs, carrying very light loads during daytime hours.

I would not recommend taking a bus from DHS, at this time, due to the longer pathway to the buses, currently in place, due to construction.

You could also bus to DS and then take a boat to POFQ - you'd have to get from the DS bus stop to the boat launch (on the east side) but it's a really nice boat trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter