BC Resort Photoshoot

luvtheBuzz

Mouseketeer
Anybody out there do the BC for their photoshoot?

I would love to hear about and see the locations that the photos were taken at!

:goodvibes I have one scheduled for August 22nd - I'll post the pics when I get back. I know it's a while to wait, but at least you have something to look forward to. :goodvibes

Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.:goodvibes

I was hoping to see some before we leave for WDW this Tuesday, though.

Anybody else??

We did one with our magical gathering two weeks ago.

We pre-ordered the cd and are still in the processing of captioning the pictures.

They did several locations - one on the grass in front of the main entrance and lots on the beach. They did some on the sand, some on the swinging bench, some on the railing and some near the water.

It was a lot of fun and the pictures turned out really nice.

There are a lot of great locations at the BC I had my engagement pics and some wedding pics taken there. Of course it was not photopass, but the background was very pretty

:goodvibes I have one scheduled for August 22nd - I'll post the pics when I get back. I know it's a while to wait, but at least you have something to look forward to. :goodvibes

Are you back yet? I'd love to see your pictures! :)

We did the BC photoshoot last week.... I ordered my CD and I'm just waiting for it to arrive so I can post some pics. If you want to see them now, just PM me your email and I'll hit the "share" button on the photopass site for you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter