BBW candle day?

StephMK

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if it is tomorrow? Hoping it was not last week because I missed it if it was.

Yep, tomorrow. My store will not allow coupons on the "super" sale items.

Heads up to those planning to purchase, the price was increased to $9.50. It was announced last week candles would be $8.95 and then they were switched to $9.50. :headache:

I think everyone thought it would be the same price from last year but it has been steadily increasing. My store opened at 4 and I got there at 3:45. There was a line but they let us all in at the same time so it was packed in the store. Didn’t take long though, I was back in bed by 5. Used a $15 off of $40, so I ended up paying $6.50 a candle. Also used my free item coupon on the wallflower plug. Ended up with Peppermint Marshmellow, Black Chamomile, Chocolate Lava Cake, Island Margarita, Party Dress, Blueberry Sugar, and Blueberry Sugared Donut. What did everyone else get?

I bought online after midnight. You had to put in the candle code so you couldn't use the 25% off coupon. But I cannot stand being in our mall's tiny BBW store, standing jammed in like sardines. It is very claustrophobic and not fast moving. Worth it to pay the $5.99 shipping for me.

The candles now are regularly $24.50 not $22.50, so the sale price would go up, naturally, I guess. Bummer that they said it would be $8.95, though!

I just got two as upcoming Christmas gifts: Evergreen and Winter. I also got Vanilla Snowflake (love the gold patterned label and how it glows when lit) for me.

I went midday. It was crazy but well organized and the line moved fast. I bought 5 to use the $15 off 40 and got a body wash for my mom with a free gift coupon.

Peppermint Marshmellow
Vanilla Snowflake
Sugared Snickerdoodle-my fav
Hot Apple Toddy
Tis the Season for my DD25

They were out of Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla, which I had hoped to get. I love all of the packaging this year! The designs are really pretty.

I got 12 of them. I had the $15 off coupon that had come in the mail, but I don't get their emails anymore because it was just overwhelming. The lady at the register next to me asked the clerk if the 20% off email coupon could be used by more than one person. The clerk told her yes, so I asked her if I could use it too since that would be a better deal than my $15 off. She told me "no." I was so shocked and so was the clerk helping me that she gave me 20% off anyway.

I guess it was awkward of me to ask a stranger to use their coupon, but I figured she would be "sure", since she had just confirmed that it could be used over and over. It was definitely awkward after she said no.

I got 12 of them. I had the $15 off coupon that had come in the mail, but I don't get their emails anymore because it was just overwhelming. The lady at the register next to me asked the clerk if the 20% off email coupon could be used by more than one person. The clerk told her yes, so I asked her if I could use it too since that would be a better deal than my $15 off. She told me "no." I was so shocked and so was the clerk helping me that she gave me 20% off anyway.

I guess it was awkward of me to ask a stranger to use their coupon, but I figured she would be "sure", since she had just confirmed that it could be used over and over. It was definitely awkward after she said no.
That's so strange. Maybe she was going to share with family and was worried about limited shares? Glad the clerk helped you out anyway!

Are you keeping or giving them as gifts?

Weird! I didn't go to candle day, but I always do to their Semi Annual sales. And every time I swear customers are just passing their coupons back in line to anyone who doesn't have one after they use them. Clerks never bat an eye and I think it's actually rather nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter