BBB Question

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
We have the memory maker and I’ve read the photo pass photographers will be taking photos during the BBB transformation, but I’ve also seen afterwards you can go to Castle couture to get a photoshoot. Is this session included with Memory maker, or do we have to buy a special package? I don’t need any prints- just want the digital images. We’re probably just doing the hair/makeup/nails package at BBB, not one that includes prints. Thank you!

We did this in November and did not pay anything additional other than cost of basic pkg. I don’t believe anything has changed since our visit.

As both previous posters have said, the photos are included with the memory maker package. They were wondeful. We receive about 30 photos between my son and daughter and the photographer even took photos of them together in prince/princess pose. Very cute and worth the extra 20 minutes I think.

Thank you all so much! And the photo session is indeed at Castle Couture? I’m so excited we decided to do BBB! We were on the fence about it because my youngest will be 2.5 and have to watch her older sisters since she’s too young!

Thank you all so much! And the photo session is indeed at Castle Couture? I’m so excited we decided to do BBB! We were on the fence about it because my youngest will be 2.5 and have to watch her older sisters since she’s too young!

Yes, it is at Castle Couture inside the gift shop, right next to the Castle between BBB entrance and the Carousel (to the left if I remember correctly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter