BBB MK or DS night of MVMCP

mmps108

Mouseketeer
I want to take our DD (7) to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique before we go to MVMCP. We only have an ADR at Ohana for 11:45 am and the party at 2 pm (DVC early entry).
I can get a reservation at 9 am at Disney Springs or 5 pm at Cinderella Castle. Do I get it done before our ADR or is BBB at the Castle WAY more special?
She's never done the BBB before but this is her 7th trip to WDW.

I would do the castle as well, otherwise, that's a lot of running around and an early morning on a day that will end late. The park typically gets very crowded between 4 pm and 6 pm when the party crowds start mixing with the general crowds. I've found the 5 - 6 pm hour to be a great time to take a break and BBB would help with that.

Hmmmm.. you have to choose btwn the early option at Disney Springs where the advantage is that she has ALL day to enjoy the makeover…..or go to the premier location within the MK….

Id probably pick the MK location…it is just more magical inside the castle ...we have done both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!