BBB at MK on MNSSHP

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
We have a 5pm BBB on a party night. We’ve never done either the Boutique or a party before. I’m wondering how late we should expect to wait for her appt? Like if it’s 5pm are we going to be lucky to get in by 6ish? I was really hoping to be done by 6, but after reading some old reviews I’m not sure. Does anyone have any recent experience with the later afternoon appts?

And am I right in not being too concerned if it is running late bc it will take the park a while to clear out for the party? Our other option is to do the boutique at the new GF location as we don’t have a day ticket that day. But DD is really wanting the castle experience. Any suggestions or experience in either wait times for a fairy godmother OR crowds from that 4-6pm hour on a party night would be appreciated!

Bottom line, I hate to cancel the MK makeover if we are going to be standing wall to wall with people trying to exit the park!

Since your appointment is on a party night, I think you will be okay. The park closes to say guests at 6 pm on party nights. I don't believe many day guests would schedule an appointment that late on a party night, knowing they would have to leave the park.

You should be able to get in the park at 4 pm with just a party ticket. No regular ticket would be required, unless you plan on spending entire day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter