BBB at DTD or MK?

Which BBB is better?

• BBB at DTD

• BBB at MK

• They're both the same.

• Other (because there's always an "other"!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bumping this up from last night.... I chose "other" in the poll because I have absolutely NO IDEA.

only go by what I read-

the MK one you need to have your park admission for your reservation=- the DTD you dont-- would make a good off park kinda day.

I would bet that the DTD one is easier for reservations when trying to get those.

We have done both locations at least 2x each & my dd (who is now 6) has specifically asked to do the MK location over the DTD. I will say that I personally thought the FGIT's at the MK location were a bit more "into it" than at the DTD but that could have been just the specific ones we had. I think it just seems more magical walking into the castle & getting transformed into a princess rather than waiting in a store to get your makeover. The final outcomes are always the same & they all do beautiful hair etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter