• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BB/TL which has more stairs??

Mickey'sMainMami

<font color=red>I love playing video games!!<br><f
Ok, I am a little out of shape over here, but working on it. My DH really wants to do the water park:scared: , so which one do you think has less walking/stairs? I know it is a water park, and in order to get to the slides you have to go up stairs, but there has to be one that might be a little easier on the legs for us outashape people!:rolleyes:

TL does not have the ski lift to get you up to the rides, so you would have to climb more to do some of the big slides in TL.

BB has the ski lift to take you up to Mt Gushmore, and from there you have three slide choices to come down. Both parks have plenty of things to do though without having to go up the stairs.
IMO the best thing about BB is the ski lift thing up and doing the family raft ride down. In TL the best thing to me is the snorkeling in shark reef, they don't have anything like that in BB.
Either way you will have fun, it is a Disney waterpark:) Both have some tame slides too, in case you don't like the scary ones, I don't liek them and have fun on the tamer ones.

We just did both water parks for the first time last week.

Not sure why, but I had a much harder time with the stairs at BB. I didn't have any problems at TL at all.

Thanks for the info you two! I am really really undecided, because as you pointed out, they have the chair lift at BB, but I had also heard the TL wasn't as big as BB therefore a little easier on the legs. Next year, I am going to be in much better shape, I have just had a rough couple of years. Thanks for all the info and I will let you all know what I decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter