Baylake Towers Studio

It makes more sense to me now to get a 1 bedroom. I would have a full size refrigerator/freezer and kitchen. The first part of our stay will be visiting the parks closest to Baylake. That being said, the money I could save eating at least one meal in the room would be enough of a savings to warrant the bigger room.

It makes more sense to me now to get a 1 bedroom. I would have a full size refrigerator/freezer and kitchen. The first part of our stay will be visiting the parks closest to Baylake. That being said, the money I could save eating at least one meal in the room would be enough of a savings to warrant the bigger room.
Also, if you got a 1BR at BLT, you'd have 2 full baths, which would also be great with 4 adults.

We did one add-on night in a BLT studio (our home resort) before moving over to BCV for a week. That one night was a test run to see if a studio there would work for us on a future trip....definitely not. Perfect for 2 adults, but no more than that for me. We did a 1-br with my in-laws and our then 11 month old DD. That was very pleasant and when we decided BLT would be great for DVC purchase.

I would not be comfortable, but for me it has nothing to do with the size of the studio. The only adult I would share a studio with is my husband, because I don't like having the sleeper sofa out.

Have you checked out two studios or a one bedroom at Boulder Ridge? You'd be a boat ride away from the MK.

I think getting a 1BR is a smart decision. There aren't any studios on property that I would stay in with four adults....just too many people for such a small space. I think you and your guests will appreciate the extra space and extra bathroom! You also will get full size laundry in unit which we always like for extended stays as it allows us to pack a bit less.

I think a 1BR, especially at BLT with the extra bathroom would be an excellent choice. I agree with what everyone else has said. I would not stay in any studio with two couples.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me decide to bump up to a 1 bedroom. In a couple of weeks I will be able to do online check in. I am so glad I asked for advice or we would have been 4 adults in a studioo_O
I'm happy you got useful information. I just wanted to add that I do really like the layout of the studios at BLT. I love the separated kitchenette. It feels more like a kitchen space. For me, the 4 adults with the 1 bathroom would be the issue. The 1 bedrooms at BLT are amazing. You won't be disappointed.

We recently stayed in a studio at BLT with our 6 and 3 year old, never again. It was very small. I can’t imagine them being teenagers or adults and us staying in that small space. Regardless hope you have a great trip!

Not sure about availability but, if a studio is really what you’d like and sharing space is ok with everyone, I’d opt for Poly or OKW. BLT was almost too tight for myself, hubs and 4 yr old. Dressing/Bathroom use would be too strained with 4 adults. Poly you’d get 2 areas for prep, ground floor feels bigger if you use patio, rooms are significantly larger, lots of outdoor space. As others mentioned, OKW gives you 2 real beds, bathroom is well separated from sleep space. Depending on time of year, a 1 bdrm at OKW isn’t much more in points than other resort’s studios. Also, maybe check the availability of AKV Value 1 bdrms.

Not sure about availability but, if a studio is really what you’d like and sharing space is ok with everyone, I’d opt for Poly or OKW. BLT was almost too tight for myself, hubs and 4 yr old. Dressing/Bathroom use would be too strained with 4 adults. Poly you’d get 2 areas for prep, ground floor feels bigger if you use patio, rooms are significantly larger, lots of outdoor space. As others mentioned, OKW gives you 2 real beds, bathroom is well separated from sleep space. Depending on time of year, a 1 bdrm at OKW isn’t much more in points than other resort’s studios. Also, maybe check the availability of AKV Value 1 bdrms.
I own at Baylake. I just bought myself ownership last year as a birthday gift to myself. This year I wanted to experience my home resort. We did book a 1 bedroom based on advice from awesome members on this thread. Next time definitely Poly because I love the theming and the rooms look awesome!

You can reach from the queen bed to the double sleeper sofa without getting out of bed. Four adults in one tiny room might make for a tense vacation. I'd get two studios. You could always pay for 24 one time use points to get you more points. OKW studios tend to be cheaper pointwise. And you get two real queen sized beds in an OKW studio.
I was just going to suggest this. We have stayed exclusively in studios all around WDW, with varying amounts of adults. It was just my daughter and I in the BLT studio for one night, and that was enough. It feels soooooo tiny and cramped. OKW was so large for a studio and the advantage of two actual queen beds is great. With 4 adults, that would be my suggestion. I know it's not as glamorous as being on the monorail line, but having a comfortable night sleep is important on vacation. You will also save on points too... bonus.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me decide to bump up to a 1 bedroom. In a couple of weeks I will be able to do online check in. I am so glad I asked for advice or we would have been 4 adults in a studioo_O

Excellent.

FYI you can probably do online checkin now. The last four reservations I’ve made I’ve had the option to do it immediately.

I think it was Deb who mentioned that you can touch the pullout from the queen bed. It’s true. My cousin and I stayed on a studio twice for Princess weekend and it’s just SO close.

And that ridiculous barn style bathroom door with the frosted glass gives no privacy.

I own at Baylake. I just bought myself ownership last year as a birthday gift to myself. This year I wanted to experience my home resort. We did book a 1 bedroom based on advice from awesome members on this thread. Next time definitely Poly because I love the theming and the rooms look awesome!

So glad you were able to book what will work well for your group. We love BLT!!! Should have bought it on our first WDW trip!

Have you checked out two studios or a one bedroom at Boulder Ridge? You'd be a boat ride away from the MK.
We are going to try out our new home resort first. We plan on looking around other resort options to book next time. Boulder Ridge is on the list for sure!

Excellent.

FYI you can probably do online checkin now. The last four reservations I’ve made I’ve had the option to do it immediately.

I think it was Deb who mentioned that you can touch the pullout from the queen bed. It’s true. My cousin and I stayed on a studio twice for Princess weekend and it’s just SO close.

And that ridiculous barn style bathroom door with the frosted glass gives no privacy.
Thanks for the tip. I WAS able to do online check in today! It didnt give me an option of room request though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!