Bay Lake Tower standard view?

disneylover23

Mouseketeer
Hi we haven’t stayed at BLT since 2011! We managed back then to snag an awesome view for our standard view room( Castle view and all!)
Now there is availability for standard view for my dates but I’m wondering what is the typical view you have gotten for standard view rooms?
The reason I’m debating is we are already booked at BRV. Which we Love , but we also loved BLT(and that extra bathroom!). Oh and it’s $1400 more for our trip!

Hi we haven’t stayed at BLT since 2011! We managed back then to snag an awesome view for our standard view room( Castle view and all!)
Now there is availability for standard view for my dates but I’m wondering what is the typical view you have gotten for standard view rooms?
The reason I’m debating is we are already booked at BRV. Which we Love , but we also loved BLT(and that extra bathroom!). Oh and it’s $1400 more for our trip!
Usually a standard view is the fifth or sixth floor and lower.

Our standard view was 1st floor and the courtyard/walkway to the pool. I was disappointed at first then I realized how convenient not using an elevator was!

Both times I had a standard view, I was on the first floor overlooking the courtyard. The view wasn’t anything special, but it was pleasant enough.

I suppose the lower floors aren't the best view. I had one looking at the lake, but once on the balcony. Could look left and see the castle. I wouldn't mind looking at the Contemporary or monorail though either.

Thank you! I’m now looking at lake view... my problem is as I’ve said we are already booked Boulder Ridge which we love.... but the 2nd bathroom at Bay Lake is looking very appealing plus it’s Bay Lake lol

Just having a hard time justifying the extra $$

Thank you for all your input!

I suppose the lower floors aren't the best view. I had one looking at the lake, but once on the balcony. Could look left and see the castle. I wouldn't mind looking at the Contemporary or monorail though either.

:offtopic: But just wanted to say Love your avatar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts