Bawbisms

I had to close my office door after the cheater surgery - "someone who reused their mugs" . . .

Poor ole people were probably just minding their own business at the Pop Century food court with their 2006 mugs and some Mom's Night Out, next thing they knew, they were waking up in the surgical clinic at DAK.

:eek:

Can anyone tell me how I can obtain a Bawblehead from Flooridoor?

I am dying!!!!!!! I finally just listened to this week's podcast. I loved, "Repeat after me. Say Cheat-AH. Not cheater." I love how Bawb ignores everyone and says, "Anyway" then moves on with his story.

I am doing the Backstage Safari Tour in September. How am I going to hold it together when the only thing running thru my mind is going to be Cheaters, frozen rodents and elephant poop? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I had to close my office door after the cheater surgery - "someone who reused their mugs" . . .

My work mates thought I was choking :lmao: :lmao:
I have visions of the refillable mugs cheaters ;) getting sent for operations :)

Fortunately I wasn't at work listening to this one. I was at home, enjoying my day off with DD5 at Princess camp, spending a little time sewing some clothes for her. A new pair of capris. :lmao: to the point of the tears all over the wonderful PINK CHEETER material I was making her pants out of....
:rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :lmao:

I will have to post pictures once I finished the pants - I had to rip one seam out b/c I wasn't paying attention!

The first thing that came to mind was the guy who sat in front of me in sixth grade social studies was getting punished.

How about the classic - "and so that was good". He said it so many times that I had tears in my eyes driving to work.

In case you are reading this, Bob, I just want to make sure of something. You know we love ya, right?:love:

Are you refering to the Cheater that was under anestheser?:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Poor ole people were probably just minding their own business at the Pop Century food court with their 2006 mugs and some Mom's Night Out, next thing they knew, they were waking up in the surgical clinic at DAK.

:eek:
:scared1: That'll teach 'em not to cheeter!

In case you are reading this, Bob, I just want to make sure of something. You know we love ya, right?:love:
I'll second that one! Bob - we all think you are cool :cool2:

I love BOB:banana: :banana: :banana:

and now It will forever be known as Rakiki's planet watch.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh man..I can't breath between Rakiki and Cheaters :rotfl2: :lmao:

OMG...I almost had to pull off the road!! I had tears in my eyes and couldn't see. I think the people in the cars next to me must have thought I was having an attack!

We DO love you Bawb!

My wife and I listened to this while relaxing in bed. Two grown adults laughing our butts off with tears in our eyes.

Man give the Cheeter a frozen Mousesicle please....he deserves it ......:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter