• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bathtubs in any cabins other than suites?

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
My son is autistic, so one of the reasons we cruise DCL is that there are tubs in all the rooms. We've tried Holland America, which has tubs in most cabins if you purchase ocean view or above...DS didn't care for it. We'd like to try RC, but don't see a savings if we have to purchase two suite level cabins...DH and I in one, and my mother and son in a connecting cabin. Does anyone know of an RC ship w/ tubs in a lower level cabin than junior suite? TIA.

I don't know of any ships that have bathtubs in staterooms below Junior Suites. Be aware that Junior Suites do have bathtubs and are not full fledged suites (no butler/concierge).

A potential option for you is a Junior Suite connecting to a Balcony cabin (assuming you want connecting cabins). These are limited, and not available on all ships. Freedom of the Seas has at least 2 of these on deck 9: 9632/9634 and 9332/9334. Here is a link to the deck plan:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/finda...ile=1632&sailDate=1160403&hasNavigation=false

HTH

The Freedom Class has something called Family Rooms - they sleep up to 5-6. We have a Family Promenade booked for August on the Liberty. It has a tub, which I am excited about as I have never had one on a cruise ship. The also have Interior & Oceanview. I am not sure if they have them on the other classes.

Last edited:
I think only the Family Promenade
The Freedom Class has something called Family Rooms - they sleep up to 5-6. We have a Family Promenade booked for August on the Liberty. It has a tub, which I am excited about as I have never had one on a cruise ship. The also have Interior & Oceanview. I am not sure if they have them on the other classes.

On Freedom class I think only the Family Promenade rooms have tubs, not the other Family rooms. I know the Family Oceanview rooms don't.

Voyager and Oasis class also have Family rooms.

ETA
Actually the new Family Panoramic Rooms on some Freedom and Voyager class ships may have tubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter