Bathroom storage dilemna

Shugardrawers

<font color=teal><b>Ovarian Cancer Survivor!<br><f
What's a good way to store all my bathroom appliances and hair/makeup products while keeping them close at hand? I have 2 curling irons, a blow dryer and Dh has his waterpik. I want to keep them off the counter, and the cabinet under the counter is pretty good sized but everything just gets jumbled. Got a good way to keep everything neat and easy to find without tangling cords and all that? I could put in some sort of storage container or small rubbermaid drawers if I could find the right size.

I use the rubbermaid-type drawers and also the plastic shoe boxes for stuff that I don't use everyday-
Sounds like your on the right track to me :thumbsup2

We are having the same dilema in our new house. My DH has in his mind that he will put in some of the sliding shelves in the cabinet so we can slide it out to get ready and put it back away. I'm thinking some kind of cute container on the shelf to actually hold the stuff.

I tried to talk my Dh into building sliding drawers, one for him one for her, in that side of the cabinet to solve the whole problem. He said it was too complicated :rolleyes: This is that man who installs all the fiber optic electronic and telephone equipment on the most technologically advanced naval ships in the world and he can't build 2 friggin slide out drawers??? :rotfl: I'm thinking of those rubbermaid drawers if I can find one to fit. So far all I've found are either way too small or a bit too big,

They have the slider contraptions (rails? :confused3 ) in stores where all you have to do is find the size appropriate to your shelf & screw the rail to the stationary wall or shelf & the other part to your shelf hich fits on top of the rail. Maybe Home Depot has them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!