Bathroom Scale?

keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
We need a new bathroom scale, and there are so many choices! I need it to be accurate with display that is easy to read and kind of a large platform. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

CVS has a one over in the pharmacy section with the weight loss products that is very similar to the WW scale (both are made by Conair), but doesn't have water, fat etc. calculations and it costs about $10 less.

To get a good, accurate reading every time, the CVS or the Weight Watcher scale need to be on a hard, level surface. I think 90% of the people who complain about these two Conair scales don't have a surface that is hard enough or flat enough for these scales. We have an "office" scale that is the CVS scale. Weights were all over the place on that scale until I went and got a thick, heavy board and put under it. Now it is 100% accurate and it matches the WW weights at weigh in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter