Bathroom Opinions Needed PLEASE

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you all are having a great weekend!:goodvibes
I have an attic area that is finished & is my scrapbook room & DD6's playroom. It is Tinkerbell. I have included a few pics! We also have a bathroom up there too. It is boring & white & I cannot handle white walls!!!:eek: So I would like to paint. I LOVE the Mickey paintchip idea! But I would like to do something that matches up the colors in the attic as well. Should I paint the spring green, I haven't seen any Tink shower curtains. A few accessories, but not a ton, should I paint pink & do princesses? I already have the Tink green from Depot and I believe a pink (sleeping beauty pink maybe). Any help is appreciated. The door to the BR is always opened, so i would like it to flow!!

:goodvibes TIA!!:goodvibes

Here are the pics!!:goodvibes

Built in bench
FathersDay2007127.jpg

Scrappin' area
FathersDay2007128.jpg

More of the attic
FathersDay2007123.jpg

The plain ole' bathroom
FathersDay2007125.jpg

I don't have any inspiration to give you, but I just wanted to tell you I love how you did the attic room!:goodvibes

Personally I love the green - I think the green and pink in the br would look good. It would flow and the green would tie the two spaces together yet have some contrast from the main area. Very cute room. I'm sure you and dd enjoy being there together.

Wow, I love what you did with that attic room!
So for the bathroom...How about the green walls, with pink where you have the lavender in the attic? You can get a white fabric shower curtain and use the green, lavender, and pink mickey heads. Paint the mirror/cabinet white. Add more mirrors. Maybe stencil or paint a few mickey heads on the curtain itself.

I think you'll do a great job, judging on what you did with that other room!
:cheer2:

Well!! Thanks for all of the ideas! DD6 & I took a trip to Home Depot today & we decided what to do with our boring ole' bathroom. They had Ariel wall stickers. They look a lot like the Tink ones we have in the playroom, but they also come with Flounder, Sebastian,& Ariel. Our local Target had Areil pics framed. It will be a cheap redo for sure! Basically, we just need the decorations, we already have the paint. Pics to come when finished!!

Thanks again!! You all inspired me!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter