Bath and Body Hand Cream

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when these will go on sale? They had them last year, which I think was the first year. I bought a few and loved them. Through the year I got them as my free gift. Looking to get some for the girls at work. I asked at the store but they told me that they don't know what will be on sale until 3pm of the day before the sale. I found that odd as we have known for weeks that the candle sale was last Saturday.

Last year I went sometime close to Christmas and they were all Buy 3 get 3 so I'm thinking they will do that again soon.

Does anyone know when these will go on sale? They had them last year, which I think was the first year. I bought a few and loved them. Through the year I got them as my free gift. Looking to get some for the girls at work. I asked at the store but they told me that they don't know what will be on sale until 3pm of the day before the sale. I found that odd as we have known for weeks that the candle sale was last Saturday.
They were all on the $5 sale last Friday.

The best deal I have seen on the lotion is $5 but that is for the full size. The travel/trial sizes, I am not sure what is the cheapest price those ever go on sale.

And since there is a code associated with the sale, additional coupons cannot be used. I couln't even use the free item coupon with the hand soap deal.

Note it is in store only and the bottles are 1 oz size, not the larger, full size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!