Baskets for rooms at hotel

Rachele

Earning My Ears
Hi. Just wondering if anybody has ordered baskets or banners to be waiting for them in their room when they check in at the Disneyland Hotel. If so do you have the number or site that I can check out. We're hoping to stay at Disneyland Hotel this year, first time ever and I want my daughter and her friend to be blown away when they walk in the room.
Thanks,
Rachele

If you are staying at a DLR property, the vacation planning department will help you with extras for in the rooms. They have some great ideas at different prices.

You can call the reservations number and ask for vacation planning or email thru disneyland.com

I have heard wonderful reviews regarding this department.

The Vacation Planning # is (714) 956-6833. They are open 7 days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm(PST). They do gift baskets, birthday (un-birthday) celebrations, Priority Seating, Premium viewing, VIP tours and more.

Hope this helps!
Katherine

Thanks for the info and the numbers to call. I'll give them a try. I guess I was hoping for a link to a site with pictures like they have the Magical Treasures for the Disney Cruise, so that I could see the options and what I was buying. I'll give those places a call. Thanks again.
Rachele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter