Basic Maxpass Questions

Degli

DIS Veteran
Planning my first trip to DL. Only know WDW and MDE Fastpass +. Need basic answers on how the process works. How many maxpass's can you grab at a time, what rides in each parks should I focus on to start in both parks, etc. Only doing one park per day with 2 day pass. It is only hubby and me, no kiddy rides. Thanks!

MP is $10/person/day. You can buy with your original ticket purchase if you purchase through Disney or you can add it day of if you purchase your ticket 3rd party. You can book one FP every 90 mins, or as soon as the FP window opens if the FP you booked is less than 90 mins away. You can hold an unlimited amount. They are valid 5 mins before they say they are. You can scan everyone's tickets into one Disneyland App profile and book MPs for everyone at the same time.

As for what to get when search the forum here for suggestions on how to plan a trip with MaxPass and how to utilize MaxPass. There is a thread on MaxPass but it's huge so idk how useful it is these days.

Planning my first trip to DL. Only know WDW and MDE Fastpass +. Need basic answers on how the process works. How many maxpass's can you grab at a time, what rides in each parks should I focus on to start in both parks, etc. Only doing one park per day with 2 day pass. It is only hubby and me, no kiddy rides. Thanks!
Check out this thread about MP
https://www.disboards.com/threads/need-lots-of-help-at-the-parks-friday-12-9.3651754/#post-58550567
Read post #2. It really has good information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!