Bark Collar for very small dog, not a budget buster.

If you read here again, there are several collars that do not shock at all. One has some kind of spray, not sure about that. But some of the ones that receive excellent reviews and seem to have worked for many people do not shock and only vibrate. Most aren’t terribly expensive. Check chewy.com. They seem to have several options.
Keep pushing the punishment collars.
Despite the Pet Professionals advice, and the AMVA advice, and the veterinarian’s advice.
When there are better ways. Truly sad.

Keep pushing the punishment collars.
Despite the Pet Professionals advice, and the AMVA advice, and the veterinarian’s advice.
When there are better ways. Truly sad.

OMG! The OP said she did NOT want a collar that shocks. There are collars that do NOT shock. I was just pointing out to here there are several different kinds. If they do NOT shock then it is a vibration. A vibration doesn't hurt. That has been your stance this whole time is that the collars hurt the dogs. It doesn't hurt them.

I have asked you 10 times, how does vibration hurt or "torture" the animal as you keep saying it does.

She got very upset that it was insinuated that she wanted something to shock the dog and just wanted one that vibrates. I gave her examples of what she wants. She can choose to buy or not buy, totally up to her. I don't have a barking collar, have never used a barking collar and the only ones I know that have tried them, it didn't work. Which I already said.

No one is pushing anything except you! You are pushing YOUR agenda and YOUR opinion. I know for a 100% fact that the training collars are used by training professionals for some of the dogs they train. Training them to heed the vibration is no different than training them to heed your voice, a whistle or any other sound. It doesn't hurt them, its not punishment.

Seriously, get a grip.

OMG! The OP said she did NOT want a collar that shocks. There are collars that do NOT shock. I was just pointing out to here there are several different kinds. If they do NOT shock then it is a vibration. A vibration doesn't hurt. That has been your stance this whole time is that the collars hurt the dogs. It doesn't hurt them.

I have asked you 10 times, how does vibration hurt or "torture" the animal as you keep saying it does.

She got very upset that it was insinuated that she wanted something to shock the dog and just wanted one that vibrates. I gave her examples of what she wants. She can choose to buy or not buy, totally up to her. I don't have a barking collar, have never used a barking collar and the only ones I know that have tried them, it didn't work. Which I already said.

No one is pushing anything except you! You are pushing YOUR agenda and YOUR opinion. I know for a 100% fact that the training collars are used by training professionals for some of the dogs they train. Training them to heed the vibration is no different than training them to heed your voice, a whistle or any other sound. It doesn't hurt them, its not punishment.

Seriously, get a grip.
On a previous thread I believe we agreed to disagree.

DogRook bark collar ON Amazon. A lil over $20 and sends a warning beep and if bark continues sends a vibration. I have small chihuahua and larger dogs.

I wouldn't recommend any. We tried one once ( not my idea) and it was horrible. The poor dog barked, got zapped then yelped in pain, then got zapped again. Endless and cruel, Imo, not worth ANY money.
Try the ones that vibrate. Not painful. Just startles the dog so they forget they were barking.

I guess you people who advocate these ELECTRIC SHOCK collars have it all figured out - you don't really have to spend time working with your dog, training your dog humanely, or exercising them to wear them out. No, why waste your time when you can just brutally force them to submit?
Vibration collars do not hurt them. Many vets I have talked to are good with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!