Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb, Thank you for all your hard work! It is so appreciated.

Could I get 2 more graphics. Thank you so much in advance. This will make our cruise even more special.

1.Goofy welcome aboard lp
on top bon voyage
on bottom November 23-November 30, 2013 (not sure if I need November twice, what ever you think looks best)

2. Minnie 1 lp bathing suit
on top Disney Fantasy
on bottom Princess J

Thank you again :goodvibes

We're on the same cruise!

Hi Barb,

I was hoping to get a couple of DISigns from you before sailing on my honeymoon cruise in November.

1. m&m sunset deck
-Disney Magic
-November 20-24, 2013
-Rebecca & James

2. CC5k Minnie
-Rebecca

3. Castaway Cay 5K (Mickey)
-James

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time on the Magic, we are very much looking forward to our Magic cruise!
Rebecca

We are off to sail the Fantasy! I'll be back November 3rd. I will finish the rest of the requests on November 3rd.
Just noticed that I'm at page 250. The magic number! I've started "Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux". Please post any new requests on my new thread. I'll be posting the finished requests from this thread, on the new thread, on November 3rd.

Thank you, Barb! These are awesome!! I so appreciate you getting these done before your trip. Have a great time!!

Many Thanks for our pictures - can't wait to see how fab they look on our stateroom door - hope you've had a great holiday

Hi Barb!

We are sailing on the Disney Dream and wondering if you could make us Aquaduck "Mickey Ears" with the names Paul, Jenn, Nolan, and Carter on them. Also if you could put Disney Dream 2013 in the ear that would be so awesome of you. One last thing, if it's not too much to ask, you also have a cool pirate sunset picture in your pirate album it says "a pirates life for me" And you can see a pirate ship near the sunset and mickey silhouette on the beach. Could you put the Disney Dream and the Vaughan Family on that one also? only if you have time. We don't sail until Dec :) you have such unique designs, love them all! Thank you thank you thank you in advance, it's our first cruise! :)

Hi Barb!

We are sailing on the Disney Dream and wondering if you could make us Aquaduck "Mickey Ears" with the names Paul, Jenn, Nolan, and Carter on them. Also if you could put Disney Dream 2013 in the ear that would be so awesome of you. One last thing, if it's not too much to ask, you also have a cool pirate sunset picture in your pirate album it says "a pirates life for me" And you can see a pirate ship near the sunset and mickey silhouette on the beach. Could you put the Disney Dream and the Vaughan Family on that one also? only if you have time. We don't sail until Dec :) you have such unique designs, love them all! Thank you thank you thank you in advance, it's our first cruise! :)

I will be back on Nov. 3. Boarding the fantasy today! I will get it done then.

I hope you are having a fantastic time on the Fantasy! :cool1:

I have been trying for the last 2-3 weeks to view your links on Photobucket on 2 diff computers but I cannot... So can I please just describe what I would like? I really really appreciate you!

Porthole with name on top. Colors at your discretion that look good with the princesses chosen.

Princess Kaci with Belle inside
Princess Taryn with Rapunzel inside

On bottom of Porthole - Having a Magical Time Nov 2013

Thank you so very much! I wish I had your talent!

Jennifer :wave2:

Thank you very much, Barb! We printed them on magnetic paper and they turned out great! I appreciate all of the time you take to do this for everyone!

Our cruise has changed. Would you mind making another disign for me when you return?

DCL Ship
Disney Fantasy
The Sink Family
Eastern Caribbean
October 4-11, 2014

Thank YOU and I hope you are having a FANTASTIC cruise!!!!!

Hello

is there a link to the new request tread? if I search I only got the old tread.

thank already for the help

Barb I hope you are having an amazing time!!! I would like to put in a request for when you get back and are going to start to doing these again. We don't not sail until January. Thank you so much! You have great talent!!!

Cupcake:
Stitch- Brandon
Donald Duck- Scott
Tangled- Julia
Minnie- Hailey

Mickey Heads:
Ballet Minnie mh- Julia other ear Disney Fantasy 2014
Dalmation puppy mh- Denyel other ear Disney Fantasy 2014
Minnie singing 1mh- Hailey other ear Disney Fantasy 2014
Robin hood camo mh- Brandon other ear Disney Fantasy 2014
Robin Hood Camo mh- Dad other ear Disney Fantasy 2014

Pirates:
Pirate tink- Denyel other ear cruise logo
Pirate Stitch- Brandon other ear cruise logo
Pirate Mickey swinging mh- Scott other ear cruise logo

Portholes:
Tangled porthole- The Davis Family/Disney Fantasy January 2014

Hi there,

Hoping you are still doing stuff like this... :beach:

I was wanting to make an update to my request... I tried to post an image but I don't have privileges yet. But it's the football one on Mickey head. :)

Can I please add this one too, but with the Kansas City Chiefs instead? My hubby was feeling left out that he wasn't getting a magnet :rotfl: In the ear, Nov 2013 would be great. If you need more words, "Dad" would be great.

And I guess one for me too then. I love Pocahontas or Belle. So either of them in the cupcake or Mickey Head. And Nov 2013 if you need to put words on it. If more "words" would make it look better "Mommy" is great.

Thanks so much!
Jennifer :)

I hope you are having a fantastic time on the Fantasy! :cool1:

I have been trying for the last 2-3 weeks to view your links on Photobucket on 2 diff computers but I cannot... So can I please just describe what I would like? I really really appreciate you!

Porthole with name on top. Colors at your discretion that look good with the princesses chosen.

Princess Kaci with Belle inside
Princess Taryn with Rapunzel inside

On bottom of Porthole - Having a Magical Time Nov 2013

Thank you so very much! I wish I had your talent!

Jennifer :wave2:

Open to your thoughts for kids young grandma... Name is Bev and something Disney for our door would be awesome.... Maybe Minny Mouse related...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!