Bar soap at Pop?

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
I know they don't have the little shampoo bottles, but do they still do the face soap for the sink? Or do they just have a soap dispenser by the sink now? Or do I need to bring my own hand soap for the sink?

I will say, last month at All Stars I lasted 1/2 a shower without a bar of soap. So, I got out and moved the hand soap into the shower. Then they replaced my bar for the sink the next day. If it's a big deal to you, then BYO.

I will say, last month at All Stars I lasted 1/2 a shower without a bar of soap. So, I got out and moved the hand soap into the shower. Then they replaced my bar for the sink the next day. If it's a big deal to you, then BYO.
Not really a big deal, just working on a packing list. I can always hit Walmart if they don't have it in Feb

Not really a big deal, just working on a packing list. I can always hit Walmart if they don't have it in Feb
I think the Resorts will ALWAYS have Bar Soap at the sinks-I just don't see them ever putting a dispenser at the sinks.:)

(Of course Mickey could always prove me wrong!lol):)

Does anyone know if they have gone back to the older shampoo or is it still the ones in the green bottles?

For quite awhile now, the shampoo and conditioner have both been the Sea Salt variety. As of August, that was still what was in the dispensers.

Funny, bar soap at the sinks is something I always plan ahead...to avoid. I can't stand soggy soap in puddles in the dish, so I always pack a liquid hand soap. (For some reason, bar soap in the shower doesn't bother me at all, maybe because it dries out enough between uses.)

Funny, bar soap at the sinks is something I always plan ahead...to avoid. I can't stand soggy soap in puddles in the dish, so I always pack a liquid hand soap. (For some reason, bar soap in the shower doesn't bother me at all, maybe because it dries out enough between uses.)

If you lay a folded washcloth in the soap dish it will absorb any water and the bar will stay dry and firm. I just change out the washcloth before leaving the room each day so housekeeping will replenish the supply.

If you lay a folded washcloth in the soap dish it will absorb any water and the bar will stay dry and firm. I just change out the washcloth before leaving the room each day so housekeeping will replenish the supply.
I never thought of that! It will come in handy if I do forget to bring my own.

I just bring a bottle of liquid soap. I prefer it and it keeps things more organized at the sink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter