Bar at Shanghai Disneytown?

OldSchoolReasons

DIS Veteran
I know that HKDL and SDL are both dry parks, but is there anywhere in Shanghai Disneytown to get a beer after the parks close? Hong Kong is less of an issue because I'm staying in Kowloon, but I'm on-site at Shanghai and the Toy Story Hotel doesn't have a bar and unwind and Disneytown just lists Gastro restaurant type places.

It's not a deal-breaker, and I won't die without a beer in the evening, but a drink and people watching are a part of my post-park ritual.

Photo of a delicious blackcurrant beer at Tokyo Disneyland because it was magical.

Attachments

• rsz_img_2697.jpg
    rsz_img_2697.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
Shanghai Disneyland Hotel has a lounge. From the official website, Disneytown has 3 table service with bars: Kokio,Wolfgang Puck and blue frog but they all close at 10.

By the way, Sunnyside Market in Toy Story Hotel sells beer and it closes at 11.

https://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/en/dining/toy-story-hotel/sunnyside-market/

Ah awesome! The lounge is what I'm looking for. Can't believe how early everything closes - and I thought Disneyland Paris wound down early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter