Banshee Perch

robl45

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased a banshee perch and figured out how to use it. I got 2 this morning and tried one tonight and we can't get the wings to move on the perch.

There is a "notch" through which to feed the control cable.

Anyone else have any ideas on this? are the wings supposed to work when it sits on the perch?

i can take a pic of the one we have - i dont remember if the wings worked while on the perch but if I remember correctly they did.

Please I'd appreciate it and let me know if the wings work on the perch if possible.

Please I'd appreciate it and let me know if the wings work on the perch if possible.

The wings don't move but the 2 operable levers: one moves the mouth; the other the head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 50

We don't have a perch but in order to get the wings to move we have to pull the tube very tight. I assume doing this with the perch is difficult and may be the issue with them not working.

Thank you, depressing that the wings don't work. I'd say its not a big deal because the kids can take the banshees off the perch if they want to move the wings, but thats not really possible if you wrap the cord around the base.

We just bought a Banshee last week for my daughter. Can anyone tell me where I can get the table perch?

TIA!

We just bought a Banshee last week for my daughter. Can anyone tell me where I can get the table perch?

TIA!
You’ll have to call the Merchandise Service because the perches aren’t sold separately on the Shop Parks app or the Shop Disney store.

This info is from allears.net:

Walt Disney World
Merchandise Guest Services/Mail Order

It has happened to nearly every one of us. You see an item for sale in one of the shops in a theme park that you like but you decide to wait before you purchase it. One thing leads to another and before you know it, you are back home without having bought that item. Oh, if there were only a way to still get it.

There is. Disney's merchandising division operates the very efficient Merchandise Guest Servicesdepartment for just such contingencies.

I have found in my dealings with them that the CMs who staff Merchandise Guest Services are very diligent and thorough in trying to find that special something that you are looking for. If you are in a hurry for your item, you may want to call as emails often take several days to be answered.

To set the search wheels in motion, contact Mail Order at:
Telephone: 877-560-6477 (toll Free)
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm. All times Eastern time zone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter