Banner ad on top of page changes to something borderline inappropriate after rotating screen

acciobrain

Mouseketeer
I'm not really sure where to post or report this, but I was just browsing the Rumors and News board while on mobile. I rotated my screen sideways so I could click the specific page number I wanted on a thread and the banner ad on the top of the page is something completely different and borderline inappropriate. Vertically, the ad was for Universal. Horizontally, it was a very suggestive anime girl. I turned my phone back and forth several times but the ad kept flipping between the two. I took screenshots but don't feel right posting them openly here. I feel this is something the admins should be aware of because it felt like a sneaky way to slip this type of ad in. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a way to stop this from happening again?

I'm not really sure where to post or report this, but I was just browsing the Rumors and News board while on mobile. I rotated my screen sideways so I could click the specific page number I wanted on a thread and the banner ad on the top of the page is something completely different and borderline inappropriate. Vertically, the ad was for Universal. Horizontally, it was a very suggestive anime girl. I turned my phone back and forth several times but the ad kept flipping between the two. I took screenshots but don't feel right posting them openly here. I feel this is something the admins should be aware of because it felt like a sneaky way to slip this type of ad in. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a way to stop this from happening again?
Can you send the photo to corey@wdwinfo.com? He can notify Google. Thank you for reporting it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!