Banner Ad on Board

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
I can't believe you put a banner ad to vote for you show on the board...I'm appalled!!

(The previous message was sarcasm, any attempt to take the comment out of context and use against me will be reason for disembowelment)

The nerve of some people. They spend countless hours on an ipod show and then expect us to have to look at a shamless promtion banner urging me to take 2 seconds of my time away from the dis boards to vote for them!!?? How can they sleep at night?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes this message obtains a subtle hint of sarcasm, if it offended you then don't read.

and not to mention I read it at work and it threw off my whole day...

Stop, stop! You guys made me snort coffee! Sheesh, warn a person before you start spouting extreme sarcasm! :cool1:

Didn't ruin my vacation but it didn't do much for the keyboard...

I didn't read this thread, but there are much more deserving threads out there!

That made me me snort my coffee!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Woo hoo, it's Tuesday!!!:music: :music: :music:

LET ME TELL YA..........this whole appalling thing has to stop.......i mean people at the DIS need to stop prompting themselves on their website............it is so annoying.......i mean I come to the DIS Boards to work.......not read about some Frozen Rodent on a STICK or some AWPARATAWH on a EVC/ECV Kart Kahm..........i me this whole thread/website/board is SWILL................

(after reading this again all I have to say is............WHAT?)

Love you guys and everyone else on this board that has a SENSE OF HUMOR........PEOPLE ITS ONLY COMEDY!!!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter