Banked points from a cancelled reservation, extended if you made a new reservation with them?

if so it was false hope and false information for the "extension" that they announced. Why announce something and then still not be able to access the points? It really bad, and doesnt look good for DVC.

I definitely agree that the rules and polices should be up on the website for people to know what restrictions come with the extension.

As I said, maybe if they get a lot of frustrated complaints, they will amend it.

I definitely agree that the rules and polices should be up on the website for people to know what restrictions come with the extension.

As I said, maybe if they get a lot of frustrated complaints, they will amend it.
sent off an email. The announcement they made regarding an extension seems bogus now. Many will be rethinking their DVC contracts and from what I see on the market many already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!