Bangers and Mash Recipe

DeeCee

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the recipe for Rose & Crowns previous version of Bangers and mash? I'm specifically looking for the braised cabbage and bacon and the shallot gravy. I know they were online years ago because I made it, but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

We have a whole board devoted to recipes!moving this thread over

Enjoy!

You can email Disney and ask for it. Sometimes they’ll give it to you.

I did not find the specific recipe on the DIS trying the search in case it was posted elsewhere long ago. Pinterest did have a few recipe variations when I did a quick search but I'm sure you already looked through there.

I hope what we had helped a little.

I feel stupid asking, but how do I actually access this forum? I can't find it in the list and can't find it on search. I have to go into "restaurants" then find my moved post to get here. Thanks

This post is in the cooking subforum of The Creative Community.

So at the top of this page you should see an area that say:

Home>Forums>Just for Fun>The Creative Community>Cooking

But in post #8 of this thread if you click on the "here" in that post it will take you to the page where we have a recipe for the Bangers and Mash from Raglan Road which is the only thing we have close to what you are requesting. So the window will open up to page #137 and you'll need to scroll down a little to post #2726.

I hope that helps.

Now I can find the cooking section easily. Thanks for letting me know the subforum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!