• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Band Geeks" on the dis

Clarinet represent.

YEAH gotta represent that clarinet i play both clarinet and bass clarinet in my school band i switch back and forth depending on how cool either part is lol

and i'm looking into plaing E flat clarinet too it's so cute and tiny!!

i definitely classify myself as a band nerd. representing clarient and bass clarinet and the alto saxophone. im better at bass clarinet considering ive been to my all-county and all-state bands on it. i also am in marching band, school musicals, pep band. the local university's wind ensemble. im in a lot, idk how i manage to do it all lol

Band Geeks Rule!!:woohoo:

Flute! But I also play a lot of other things on the side but I am not that good at them yet. But I say I am okay at the piano. According to my band teacher I am amazing at the bells. Flute is my best though..=]]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter