Ban Wagon - 2010

I had a little stumble when I was ordering my primas for the swap, but it came well within my birthday money so it doesn't count:rolleyes1

This month I have spent $2.00... it was on glitter paper, I actually found some in black..so I couldn't pass it up!
I haven't even had time to buy photos this month.. :(

However, I did have to buy a new stove..but got it dirt cheap.. $300 + 80 for 3 year warranty.. how cheap... clearance and got a discount because I wanted the floor model.. I haggled until I got what I wanted from them! LOL

Well........ I did really well this month and didn't buy anything. That is, until today!!!!!:rotfl: It's the stores' fault really (Michaels & JoAnns). They had such good stuff on clearance that I couldn't just leave it behind. I NEEDED it!!!!!

One example, Michaels had the 3 packs of Jim Holtz Distress Stickles on clearance. Well, my employee discount doesn't work on sale prices, but it'll work on clearance prices so I got them lower than the clearance price. How can I pass up 3 bottles of Stickles for $2.24?? And, I don't have any of those colors. I didn't buy anything today that I already own!!!

So, anyway, luckily this is my birthday month and I gave myself extra $$ to spend. I still have about $4 to play with! It was a fun day!!!!:goodvibes

So I have to find my receipts, but I think that even with a few impulse purchases early in the month, I'm still under budget because I haven't gotten anything since then. I think I can stay out of the stores for the last 2 days I have off this month and hopefully have some money to roll into March.

Alright, so I failed pretty miserably in February. The only thing I was able to do was put money into savings, which was good, so I want to keep that up.

For March -

Seriously. No paper. I bought some last month, and I am set. Totally, totally set.
Also, no supplies, tools, etc. I bought everything I could ever want last month (Non-stick craft sheet, inkssentials pads, etc.)
Try to spend 0$ on scrap stuff. I know I have a coupon coming my way at A.C. Moore for 10$, so I can spend that.
I do know that I have a bunch of swaps I'll be working on over Spring Break, so I'm going to try to use my stash of stuff.

After doing some math, I realized how tight things are going to be at Disney, and that I might need to start saving now so I'll have enough for rent, food, and my phone bill. Hopefully I'll get that job on Codzilla over the summer, so I can get quite a little cushion, but there's no definites on that.

Let's go for it... I'm pretty determined this time.

I did buy some packs of paper at Tuesday Morning, but I got them for the solid color on the reverse sides.
I also bought some glue and DH got me two of the three carts I said I could have this year. Still need to find Destinations.

Not sure what this month will be. I would like to go to a crop, so I'll keep that option open. I also want to really put some pictures to paper. So I'll give myself a budget of $25 this month.

My budget is 40. 20 for my class and 20 for and order if I want something.
I stayed under my budget but spent on quilting fabric instead of scrapstuff. I'm really trying to put money aside for CKC.

I did buy some packs of paper at Tuesday Morning, but I got them for the solid color on the reverse sides.
I also bought some glue and DH got me two of the three carts I said I could have this year. Still need to find Destinations.

I don't know what your price point is, but HallmarkScrapbook has it for $33.99. Mine is in the mail. :rotfl: With shipping, it was still less than $40.

My first half of Feb, was terrible...the last Denver area LSS closed. So I spent about ~$100. The last half of Feb, I stayed out of the stores, except for finally getting Storybook and the previously mentioned Destinations.

Those TM stops are what my biggest temptation is, now. But if I keep it to one $25 trip per month, it isn't the end of the world, I suppose. Especially now, that I am actually making pages for myself.

Buffy I'm falling off the wagon so please slow it down for the next month. I just read on the scrap board that SU is redoing a bunch of ink and papers and discontinuing a TON of colors. Oh my this is going to hurt.

thump thump thump.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!