Ban Wagon - 2010

Oooh, those look nice. I'll have to see if the art store here has them and buy one and see if I like it. I :love: new things!!!!!

Thanks for the info.

Yup - i NEEDED two Copics yesterday for my MK swap (no really! :rotfl2:) - I had colors that were close, but no cigar, and I was right across the street at the Wheelock Theater near Fenway. ("Honk" there was marvelous...if you're in the area!)

So, I'm off my "0" February spending wagon...but only by a tiny bit. But, taking Z2H over there tomorrow JUST TO SHOW HER WHERE IT IS. Really?

LOL, I googled it a couple years ago and just never got there. Next time I see you will you show me how you use them? My friend in Canada had them and we just couldn't get it down right.

OMG - I come here to congratulate somene for staying on the ban-wagon and end up finding something else I want!!!!! :confused3

Uh-oh. You gosh darn local enablers are the death of me every time. I just HAVE to check out all the local stores to be an informed shopper, right? ;)

Actually I'm thinking of suspending the ban wagon. I forgot how well retail therapy works. I had a difficult day yesterday and in DH's quest to cheer me up he suggested bringing me to Joann's and buying me a present. So while I didn't spend any of my own money, I blew the equivalent of what would have been Feb's budget. And it did cheer me up. And (among other things) I bought a border punch, and then came home and put it with all my other pretty punches and that made me happy. And then I went online and made a list of more pretty punches that I wanted. And now I want to go back out tomorrow and get another pretty punch I left on the clearance rack that I thought I had, but didn't. If a $9 punch can get me out a blue funk, then I'm going to be buying more punches when the need strikes.

Uh-oh. You gosh darn local enablers are the death of me every time. I just HAVE to check out all the local stores to be an informed shopper, right? ;)

Actually I'm thinking of suspending the ban wagon. I forgot how well retail therapy works. I had a difficult day yesterday and in DH's quest to cheer me up he suggested bringing me to Joann's and buying me a present. So while I didn't spend any of my own money, I blew the equivalent of what would have been Feb's budget. And it did cheer me up. And (among other things) I bought a border punch, and then came home and put it with all my other pretty punches and that made me happy. And then I went online and made a list of more pretty punches that I wanted. And now I want to go back out tomorrow and get another pretty punch I left on the clearance rack that I thought I had, but didn't. If a $9 punch can get me out a blue funk, then I'm going to be buying more punches when the need strikes.

I totally agree with this! After me and my sister dropped my boyfriend off at the airport a couple of weeks ago, we headed straight to Target and Hobby Lobby for some shopping therapy, because I was all sorts of sad. At Target they not only had some cute new Disney embellishments, but I found 4 stacks of Christmas paper clearanced down to $0.98! I felt better after that... and a Wendy's frosty. ;)

If you give a girl a pretty punch, than she's gonna want...!

A Frosty!

Then if you give her a Frosty...then she's gonna want...

:rotfl:

NEE - I still have your GS cookies and will meet up with you sometime soon to hand them over. Maybe not as good as pretty (clearance!!!!) punches, but some of them are chocolate...!

Hah! You can't make fun of me anymore!

But it's true. It does help to treat yourself a bit. And 9$ isn't bad, as long as you don't suddenly go into a daily funk.... so I say you didn't fall off that badly!

Just think of it like two Starbucks coffees.

I am sooo proud of me. I thought that I was going to have to do some major purchases for the sketch swap but then I remember some AB stacks that I had! *And* tons of embelishments that coordinate with them...Now all I have to get (if I can't find them in my stash) is some bazzill as the base for the pages. :cheer2:

Now if I can just find someone to go shopping with to pick out my bazzill - hmmm - who could that be pssst - that's you PBF

Now if I can just find someone to go shopping with to pick out my bazzill - hmmm - who could that be pssst - that's you PBF

Oooooohhhh! I was hoping you saw me - I was jumping up and down with my hand up, yelling "Pick me!"

Happy 1,000th post to me! :rainbow:

ummm danica look whos talking.........:lmao::rotfl:

I on the other hand will be a long time reaching 1000

okay so I must have missed 800 and I'm almost at 900

Hahahaha. I'm nowhere near as bad as some people!!!!! ^^^^^^ :rotfl:

I went to Blick today - I was gooooodddd...... I only got a few sheets of paper and some brush microns (under 2$!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter