Balcony size

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how large the 2 bedroom balconies are in the Ewa Building ?
Hoping they have 4 chairs. Any pictures would be appreciated!

You actually have 2 balconies - one off the main bedroom which has 2 chairs then another balcony off the living / second bedroom which also had 2 chairs (from memory? We were there last April in 787)

This is not a straightforward (no pun intended) answer. The Ewa tower has rooms with straight balconies and ones with angled balconies. The angled balcony two bedrooms have two smaller triangular balconies, each with two chairs and a small, low table (not an eating table, more of a put your drink on it table). While you could carry the chairs from one balcony to the other it would be pretty tight out there with all 4 chairs on one. I believe the rooms on the "outside" of the Ewa tower (odd numbers) all have angled balconies but I don't know for sure. However, the ones on the "wing" that sticks out past the Aulani U, at least on the side that face the ocean, have straight balconies. I am not sure about the side of the wing that faces the island.

On the "inside" of the Aulani U (facing the pools, even numbers), the first section closest to the lobby (to the right off the elevators) have angled balconies. Then there is a section of straight balconies then the last section again has angled balconies (the Grand Villas on the end of the tower also have straight balconies). The straight balconies seem like they would be a little more spacious. If you are in a lockoff, I think you will have two balconies regardless of straight or angled. I'm not sure if the dedicated two bedrooms have one long balcony for the straight balcony rooms or not. I can't tell for sure in the photos I have. I think there is another thread on here somewhere that goes into more detail on the straight vs angled balconies.

Here's a view of Ewa tower looking up from the lazy river. You can see angled on the left (these are closer to the lobby, as mentioned above), the elevator area is the windows in the middle, and straight to the right.
Ewa1.jpg

And here's the end of Ewa tower (angled again)- sorry about the haze.
Ewa2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter